“Perimenopause? What?! I’m way too young!”
Remember when your mom sat you down for “The Talk”?
If you’re over 35, Dr. Anna wants to have a second “Talk” with you.
Because it’s time for you to learn the facts about perimenopause, and how to navigate this transition (which can last 5-10 years) without losing your mind!
Perimenopause: The Savvy Sister’s Guide to Hormone Harmony is the compassionate, smart, and funny Talk that every woman needs!
A revolutionary book that gives you the tools to navigate this transition with grace and ease—so you can rock your mojo through midlife and beyond!
Just a few things you’ll learn:
- When perimenopause starts and how long it typically lasts.
- How to figure out if you’re going through perimenopause, or about to start!
- Why perimenopause is very different than menopause.
- The most common perimenopause symptoms (like fatigue, anxiety, weight gain, night sweats) and how to find relief!
- Why you suddenly feel “off,” and why you’re not going crazy!
- Why you need a healthcare team (because a quick doctor’s visit is not enough), and how to build your support squad.
- How to feel vibrant, sensual, and full of energy during mid-life and beyond.
In this entertaining, information-packed, empowering book, Dr. Anna shares everything you need to know about your body and how to care for it to create hormone harmony.
If you’re a woman, and you have a body, then you need this book.
Get Chapter 1 of Dr. Anna’s Book—Free!
Perimenopause: The Savvy Sister’s Guide to Hormone Harmony
By clicking “Submit” you are opting-in to receive email marketing from me. Don’t worry, you’re able to unsubscribe at any time if you don’t find value in the content I send, but I’m confident that you will.