Connect the Dots
Get tested. Find out which hormone levels are out of balance, and how to solve these issues and find relief.
If your hormones have gone haywire, the good news is:
We can bring things back into balance!
But first, we need to see exactly what’s going on.
My Connect the Dots package includes detailed testing (estrogen, progesterone, DHEA, testosterone, cortisol, and more) using the DUTCH test to see what’s going on with your body right now, and where we need to focus our attention.
You complete a simple at-home testing kit, which provides extremely precise info. After the results come in, I walk you through the data and explain everything in plain English, taking time to address any questions you might have.
You walk away with:
- Important information about what’s happening in your body right now. (Because it’s empowering to have information instead of being in the dark!)
- An action plan with specific steps to bring your hormones back into balance, reduce your stress levels, and fix nutrient deficiencies…so you can sleep better, have more energy, shed excess weight, feel in control of your health, and get your mojo back!
- Immediate relief, and peace of mind, knowing you’ve got a plan that will get things moving in the right direction.
The Connect the Dots package includes:
- Important information about what’s happening in your body now
- An Hormone Harmony plan with specific steps to bring your hormones into balance
- Immediate relief and peace of mind knowing you’ve got a plan
- 45-minute Getting Started call to review your goals and health history
- 60-minute phone call or Zoom video meeting to discuss your test results, answer your questions, and discuss your action steps.
- A written Hormone Harmony plan for you to implement. Additional coaching is available from me if you need help doing this.
- A 30-minute follow up meeting at 8 weeks after our consultation.
“I came away with so much knowledge and information from my DUTCH test and consultation with Anna Garrett.
I now have recommendations to help me navigate this ever-changing time in life. One of the most comforting bits of information for me was learning how the different types of estrogen are distributed in my body. I gained information to help with sleep, my libido and found out the levels of my hormones. I also gained some insight into my thyroid. Ladies, it’s worth the investment to gain this understanding and peace of mind. Thanks for all the info, Anna!”
Holly Plyler – Salt Flat, TX
A human, compassionate touch
I’m not just a Doctor of Pharmacy and hormone specialist. I’m also a woman, like you, and I care deeply about every client who comes into my world.
Our time together is a safe space where you can bring up any emotional blocks, worries, or fears that are arising for you.
Whatever is blocking you from enjoying a healthy lifestyle and feeling your best, I’m here to help you clear those blocks. We can talk about anything. No topic is too big or too small, and nothing is “unimportant” when it comes to your health.
Perimenopause can last 5-10 years! That’s a long time to suffer needlessly.
If you’re ready to feel significantly better, let’s get started. I’d love to work with you!